Hypnosis is a naturally occurring state that happens many times in your life and probably feels very natural.
Hypnosis can help lather a person’s consciousness. The first goal is to eliminate any doubt and fear to hypnosis. Many people believe that being hypnotized mean that they will lose all mental and physical control, This is a myth. Hypnosis is not a supernatural force.
Hypnotic slave training (hypnosis): is becoming more widely used by Masters to train slaves. Hypnosis is the original mind/body medicine and there is a natural flow for hypnosis being used in slave training. A Master can use post-hypnotic suggestions to simulate bondage, place an imaginary clit in the palm of your slave’s hand to tease her with or use it for many other slave training steps. However post-hypnotic suggestions are not the most effective use of hypnosis. I seldom use post-hypnotic suggestions that involve an action on her part. I find direct suggestions for change a more effect uses for hypnosis slave training. I deal directly with real issues with hypnosis. Hypnosis is more of an art than a science.
Hypnosis is defined as the bypass of the critical factor of the conscious mind and the establishment of acceptable selective thinking. It means you allow the suggestions to flow from the hypnotist to you without analyzing them. You accept them first but can later reject if they disagree with your moral codes and beliefs.
If used properly a Master can step into your slave’s body, mind and soul while she is under hypnosis and use it to aid you in her training. A Master can calm her, reduce headaches, as well as examine deep emotional issues. He can reinforce good habits, remove some bad habits and offer encouragement while she is in a trance. Hypnotic slave training is a powerful and effective resource if your willing to spend the time to learn it.
Hypnosis can be used in any of the four areas discussed in the B.E.S.T. slave training principles and practices section. The four areas are behavior, emotions, self-image and thoughts.eceive the proper training and acquire the proper skills. It is your duty as a Master to learn to use it property.
1) You can hypnotize her as part of slave training and have her:
1) Visualize the proper behavior that you require, she herself acting “as if” she is a trained slave girl.
2) Feel the displeasure of improper behavior, Very useful in slave training to reinforce proper behavior.
3) Examine root causes of emotional reactions in slave training.
4) Examine core beliefs and ideas about subjects & events that occur during slave training.
A Master can give suggestions while she is in a hypnotic trance that will strengthen the slave’s self-image. This may require the Master as part of slave training to take her deep into a hypnotic trance and go back in time. A Master then explores root causes of low self-image and deletes them from the program in the mind.
Also, under hypnotic trance, resistance to training goals can be examined and motivations to achieve them can be strengthened. Often points of resistant to slave training can be revealed, analyzed and corrected. This is a great use of hypnosis and easy to do. Hypnosis is nothing to fear by a slave in training.
Hypnosis is only a tool to be used in slave training. It is not a replacement for proper and customary slave training steps. All the other forms of slave training still apply and are still just as important.
2) Hypnotic slave training and the mind control fallacy:
There is a very good reason that the stories on websites about hypnotic mind control slave training are listed as fiction. The truth is that you CAN’T control another person’s mind using hypnosis against their will. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis or at the very best only guided by the hypnotist, not controlled by him. If hypnosis is all self-hypnosis then there is no strong arm hypnotic mind control slave training. The mind has to many built-in safeguards to allow simple hypnosis to be used to take over the hypnotized person’s mind.
The hypnotized person thinks and feels emotions to clearly to be fooled or misguided while hypnotic slave training is being used. The hypnotized slave is clearly aware of what is going on. Under hypnosis the slave girl is very keenly aware of what is said to her and what she feels. In slave training you want the girl to feel and understand thoughts and emotions under hypnosis not hide from them. Force will not overpower the imagination of the mind.
If hypnotic mind control slave training is your idea of how you would like to use hypnosis or how you would like it used on you, it’s just fiction. If it works for you then it’s because you have a real need for it to happen before you were ever hypnotized. Mind control hypnosis slave training will not work on just anyone.
Yes, hypnosis can be used in slave training to change attitudes, beliefs and behaviors, but it’s done in cooperation with the hypnotized slave girl. You don’t use hypnosis to run over her will and logic like a freight train. That is ineffective slave training techniques. Hypnosis and humans are more complicated than that. But you can go deep into a slave girl using hypnosis.
3) General Information on Hypnosis and hypnotic slave training:
Hypnosis as used in slave training is usually defined in one of the following three ways:
1) Hypnosis by-pass of the critical factor of the conscious mind and the establishment of acceptable selective thinking.
2) Hypnosis is a state of mind that allows you to more easily accept suggestions.
3) Hypnosis provides ways to communicate with the subconscious mind.
You have a conscious mind and a subconscious mind. Your conscious mind is where you spend most of your time. It’s does the following functions:
1) Analysis – figures a way to solve a problem.
2) Rational part – your conscious mind gives you a reason for everything you do—right or wrong.
3) Willpower – The conscious mind’s attempt to create change.
4) Working Memory – Just enough memory to get you through the average day. If it were compared to a computer, it would be ram memory.
The real part of the mind is the subconscious mind and where hypnosis helps in slave training. The slave’s mind often resists attempts to make a change. The subconscious mind is lazy and does not like to work and make changes. The subconscious is the part of the mind that makes each of us unique. Hypnosis is a gate to the subconscious and some very useful slave training techniques. Since the subconscious mind is the natural home of imagination it is only natural that a huge part of slavery lives there. Since slavery lives in imagination slave training needs to explore it, Hypnosis allows a master to explore and makes hypnotic suggestions to a slave’s imagination as part of slave training. Much of our natural beauty lies in our imagination. Slave training sees to find and explore that beauty
The subconscious mind includes these functions:
1) Permanent memory – The hard drive where all memory is stored from birth.
2) Emotions – Are stored here and are sent to the conscious mind when activated by an event.
3) Habits – These are centered in the subconscious mind.
4) Self-preservation – The mind protects against real or imagined danger.
5) Core beliefs – our inner most beliefs about ourselves and the world. The foundation for our cognitive thinking.
Your subconscious is programmed from birth and things are added to your program each day. It works like a computer. In the beginning your mind is like a new computer. You have the basic programs to get up and running. As you grow and experience things in life, programs and data are added to this computer. Both good and bad information is added and permanently stored. Hypnosis helps a master deal with faulty programing in slave training.
Your private logic and lifestyle are governed by the subconscious mind.
A positive suggestion, (example “I will go on a diet and lose weight”) is easy for the subconscious to reject. It causes changes to habits, and emotions. It requires reprogramming of eating habits and actions. It’s much easier for the subconscious just to reject it without taking any action. When the subconscious rejects it the only place it has to go is willpower. Willpower, a conscious function, will not overcome programming in the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind lives and feeds on imagination. Imagination will override willpower. Hypnosis helps changing deeper thinking in the subconscious mind.
4) Keys to successful hypnosis in slave training:
There are three keys to successful hypnosis including hypnotizing a slave girl:
1) Trust in the hypnotist. The slave can never go deep into hypnosis without trust. Without truth hypnosis is useless in slave training;
2) No fear of being hypnotized. We hear all kinds of stories that are simply wrong causing a slave to fear being hypnotized in slave training.
3) Understanding what hypnosis is and is not. Hypnosis is not mind control slave training.
Many people are afraid of hypnosis for a number of reasons and these fears have to be relieved before hypnosis can be successful.
Some of the common fears related to hypnosis are as follows:
1) Will I lose control of mind under hypnosis? NO, hypnosis does not make you a slave.
2) Will I come out of hypnosis? YES there is no record of anyone failing to wake from being hypnotized.
3) Can you make me do something against my will while hypnotized? NO, Hypnosis does not take over the mind.
4) Can I hear everything while hypnotized? YES.
5) Will I remember anything from the time I was hypnotized? That depends on how deep you go into hypnosis. You may or may not remember – both are considered natural.
6) Is hypnosis safe? It is safe as long as you have a TRAINED person hypnotizing you.
7) Can I be forced to tell something I don’t want to while hypnotized? NO, under hypnosis you are not in a state beyond your will to override suggestions.
5) Theory of self-hypnosis:
Most modern theories of hypnosis state that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis. The hypnotized subject can’t be forced to do anything while hypnotized that they would not do while awake. The hypnotist is a guide that leads the subject though the experience. Yes, hypnosis is consensual. As in the conscious state a Master is a guide into slavery when he uses hypnotic slave training.
Proper training in hypnosis and hypnotherapy is necessary before undertaking any hypnosis that involves more than parlor room play. Hypnotic slave training is no different in that the Master should be trained in using hypnosis properly. There is a skill set that needs to be learned and practiced before using hypnotic slave training.
NOTE: Hypnosis offers no magical way of converting a submissive into a slave. It will not replace other behavioral and cognitive training steps. It provides a third tier of training by granting access to the subconscious mind. It’s a powerful tool, if properly used by a TRAINED Master. Hypnosis is a tool to aid a Master to understand his slave.
6) A Master’s use of hypnosis in slave training:
The Master can use hypnosis in slave training to:
1) Help him to change his slave’s habits.
2) Examine his slave’s emotions.
3) Examine past trauma, emotional past experiences and offer relief.
4) Examine and replace a slave’s faulty thinking.
5) Improve his slave’s behavior.
5) Reduce stress and other sensation problems.
7) Build self-image.
The following is borrowed and modified from “The Handbook of Brief psychotherapy and Hypnoanalysis” written by John A. Scott, Ph.D. Which by the way is a fantastic book to read? Much of the material in the book can be adapted to hypnotic slave training.
1) Recognize the problem. Often accomplished by regression or other means.
2) Remove faulty belief.
3) Replace faulty belief.
4) Rehabilitation: The experiences that cause the reactions are identified and adjustments are determined.
5) Rehearsal of new behavior or new emotional reaction to events.
6) Reinforcement of new belief or behavior.
Being properly trained and qualified to do any of the above hypnotic steps takes more than just reading a book on hypnosis.
7) A submissive/slave should never accept a hypnotic suggestions to feel less pain before BDSM play.
The suggestions should be REJECTED by you. There are many good reasons to accept suggestions for reducing the feeling of pain, but BDSM play is NOT one. It would be the same as taking pain medication before BDSM play.
In addition, no one should allow an untrained person to hypnotize them and explore emotional past events. It is unsafe, without proper training.
There is nothing to fear from hypnosis. Hypnosis can be used for healing the mind and body. In BDSM you can find many fun uses for hypnosis with the use of hypnotic suggestions. In slave training you can use hypnosis to open your slave’s subconscious mind to your will. I view hypnosis as by-passing the critical thinking of the conscious mind and connecting my energy with your subconscious mind. Hypnosis can be a way of deep unity between Master and slave. Never fear hypnosis. Hypnosis is your friend.